Olesya Rulin her conservation girl

Biography for
Olesya Rulin
Date of Birth
17 March 1986, Moscow, RSFSR, USSR (now Russia)

Height
5 '(1:52 m)

TRIVIAN :

Originally from Russia, She can read, write, & speak fluent Russian.

She's a Trained ballet dancer and model.

Like Kelsi, her character in High School Musical, She can play the piano.


Personal Quotes

[about Urban Legends: Bloody Mary] This is my first horror flick, yes. I'm kinda disappointed that i do not get to die.
I'm a little nervous, Actually, Because this is my first tour and it's in my home town so I hope people like it. But really, this is a dream job for me Because I love animals and I've always been passionate about protecting the environment.
My friends call me girl conservation.

See the Photo Gallery Olesya Rulin :


0 comments:

Post a Comment